Tuesday 10 June 2014

You're My Cup Of Tea.................................

Hi there!

Tuesday has come around again and this weeks Tuesday is even MORE exciting than normal, Nikky Hall is on Create & Craft this morning with Polkadoodles NEW collection 'Rose Budd' - and this collection is truly gorgeous!  I hope you manage to catch it.

Now onto more good stuff, this weeks current Digi Choosday Challenge is 'Use Two Physical Papers' - now I, like most crafters I think, have a bit of a weakness for backing papers, I have TONS of papers at home and every single sheet is precious. I'm one of the weird ones that don't like to use them and like to occasionally take them out now and then for a wee look......................................but not today! :)

Now I bet many of you don't know it, but not only does our fabulous Nikky Hall give us amazing CD Rom collections and fantabulous Digi images BUT she also designs paper pads! I know, is there no end to this lady's talent! Let's hope not! :)

So I chose two papers from Fredericka Paper Pick Pad, there are lots more to chose from and you can see them here.

This week I opted to use the new digi from Emma Canning - You're My Cup Of Tea.  I love this digi image, this guy just reminds me of my Mr Scissorhands - although this week for this project at least, he was not required; although he was put through his paces for me when I was making samples for other things................(tune into Create & Craft at 9am!! - today!!).



As always - my image is coloured with Graph'It Markers and the markers used are as follows:

Skin:  4115, 4155, 4170, 4145
Hair:  1210, 1230, 1270
Cup: 7210, 7220, 7240 - 3140, 3160 for the tea!
Tea-bag: 9500, 9501

I used a Tattered Lace die to cute him out and part of the die gives a 'frame' which I decided to use to finish him off!  A little bit of dotty ribbon and some 'masculine' pearls and there you have it!

Please do not forget to pop past Digi Choosday Challenge Blog and have a look at the stunning work from the other DTs - you'll be impressed! Join in with us and have some fun together.

See you soon

hugs

Yvonne x

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiment Designs - Fathers Day/For a male
Through the Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Try it on Tuesday - One for the Boys
Tuesday Throwdown #199 - Special Man 




12 comments:

  1. what a cut card Yvonne you always amaze me
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card and colouring hun.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauty of a card love that image xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely card for a boy and your colouring is terrific

    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image and your great card. Thanks for joining ust at Crafty Sentiments this week and good lcuk, Shazza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card for a boy with a great design.

    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a cute card. Love the image. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenges this week and hope to see you again real soon.
    Linda K. DT
    Ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love dots and they look great with the cutie image! Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Throwdown :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute, I love the way you layered your die cuts! Thanks so much for playing this week at Crafty Sentiments:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute Card and wonderful layout. Thank you for sharing your work with TTCRD this week

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card - I love the colouring, layout, and how you've framed the image - really pretty xx

    ReplyDelete