Tuesday 28 February 2017

Hello!

Hi there!

Well it's been a while since I have been in the Digi Choosday Team, but I got asked to come back and play and well I didn't need to be asked twice.

So this is my first post and although the challenge blog is always 'Anything Goes' - the design team do have a theme to play along to and this week we were asked to use a design sheet.

I opted to use the 'Helga' collection, I have had this since it was a release but not yet used it and there are so many pretty design sheets on this collection, you can find it here as a digi bundle or here as the CD.

I opted to use Design Sheet 6 - which you can also buy as a duo here as a download.


Now I am proud owner of a Silhouette Portrait but I'm not very good with it, whenever I have used a design sheet from a collection before, I have struggled and found it easier to cut them out by hand,

However, if you have any of the newer collections, you will see in the folder for cutting files, there are black image sheets that help you use the design sheet with the Silhouette.


There is an instruction sheet within the cutting file that tells you how to get the design sheets to cut easily.  I followed the instructions and voila - perfect cut! 


I made a 7x7 card, using one of the papers from the collection and then the rest of the card is all from the design sheet.

Cannot tell you how much quicker and simpler this was!!

Don't forget to pop along to the main challenge blog to see the rest of the inspiration from the design team and to take part in the fun with us,

Thanks for popping by!

Hugs

Yvonne


I am entering the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes #28
Lemon Shortbread - Challenge 36
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. Great minds, I see we used the same design sheet, fab layout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with so much details on it,awesome...hugs Ċ½eljka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous make!!! Helga really is too cute!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Yvonne! Great layout and design. Oh and so very nice to have you back! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful!!! I love how you used all the elements from the design sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card so cute
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card , this topper was certainly popular! A fabulous design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful Yvonne. ❤. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs, good luck and hope to see you next time, hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely creation!
    Thanks for playing with us at TTCRD.
    Hugs!
    Farida

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super pretty!! I love your layout and colours choices. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope that you can join us again soon. Hugs Victoria (DT)

    ReplyDelete