Sunday 24 November 2013

Time for Latte..................


Hello there! 

It's been a looooong time since I was last here; I have moved house in the last few months, and because I moved into a new build property, it has taken TWO months to switch on the broadband! But let's not focus on that and get back to talking about cards! Happy dance time! :)

I coloured this image a few weeks ago, when the days started getting darker and the temperature a little chillier, I began thinking about winter coats and hot drinks needed to keep warm, and Saturated Canary's digi image Latte fit the bill perfectly!


I couloured Latte with my copics and the list of copics used is as follows:

Hair:  E30, E35, E39,E59
Coat & Leg warmers:  R27, R46, R59
Bag & Skirt:  E55, E34, E35
Scarf & Tights:  G82, G29, G94, G24
Shoes:  CO, C3, C5, C8

I then made this into a Christmas card, keeping the colours nice and simple, with the focus on the main image. 



I apologise sincerely for the awful photo, I intended to get a better picture for the blog but I was at a craft fair yesterday and a lady bought this card before I could get the picture! Typical, although I am delighted that she bought it, don't get me wrong!

I embossed the background with Crafters Companion 'Let it Snow' Embossalicious folder, I cut out Latte's image with Spellbinders Pearl Effects die. I used Tattered Lace Snowflakes die to make the embellishments,  which for the white ones I smothered in glitter (which you cannot see because of the poor photo) and finished it off with a lovely snowflake grosgrain ribbon. The 'merry christmas' sentiment is from Tattered Lace also. Handiest die I have ever invested in!! 

So there you have it, I hope that you like it and hopefully, I will be back soon!

hugs 

Yvonne x

No comments:

Post a Comment