Tuesday 6 June 2017

Shabby Chic...........

Hi everyone!

It is Digi Choosday Challenge day and if you are reading this on the actual day then you need to remember to get the code today to take advantage of some bargains!

The discount code can be found on the main blog page which is here. Our challenges are always Anything Goes but the design team do have a theme to follow and this week we were asked to be 'Shabby Chic' - so of course I went straight for the beautiful 'Rose Budd' Collection which you can see here and it's a fab price!

 I made a 3D pocket envelope using papers and ephemera from the collection.  I cut the envelope on my Silhouette Portrait.


The envelope has room for little notecards, I used three from the Rose Budd Collection but there was lots of room for more.


I really loved how it came out and I hope you do too.

Remember to check out the main blog to see the discount code and see how to join in the fun with us in the challenge!

Hope to see you soon

Hugs

Yvonne x


I am entering the following challenges:

Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Anything Goes 
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes #162

12 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Love all the detail! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Love the envelope and those paper choices are wonderful! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pocket envelope. love it
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing, Yvonne! I always admire anyone who can do "shabby chic"! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD. I hope to see you again and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yvonne wow I just love your envelope project it is such a neat idea so pretty. Big hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! This is amazing!! So many fabby details, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful set!!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous idea and project,that paper fits perfectly...hugs Ċ½eljka

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful - love the way you've put this together.

    Thanks for joining us for the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very lovely project, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete