Thursday 5 December 2013

North Pole Tilda

Hi there 

I have a new obsession; I may be late to the party but I have fallen for Magnolia stamps and Tilda especially! I bought some of the Winter Wonderland 2013 release and today's card shows North Pole Tilda. She is just too cute, I love her.


I coloured the image with my Copics and here are the colours used:

Skin: E000, E000, E11 & R21
Hair: E30, E34, E37 & E55
Coat & Hearts: R27, R46 & R59
Clothing: E30, E31 & E53

I wanted to make the image the main focus of the card, so I chose to make a 6x6 card. I had cream background papers with snowflake images which I felt matched the tones of the colours used.


I cut the image with Spellbinders Pearl Effects and then applied pan pastel Hansa Yellow. I die cut red card using Spellbinders Ponsietta, which I then glittered using Hunkydory's Diamond Sparkle glitter Berry Red. The trees are using one of the Magnolia Dohickey dies Spruce, which I glitterised and added Polar White Flower Soft for effect.  Finished with a little bit of lace, some gems and a sentiment, and she's all ready to go!






To finish her off, I glitterised her hat on her pom pom and trim. A cute little Christmas card I think, but then as I said, I may be biased! LOL!

I hope you like her!

Hugs 

Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment