Sunday 1 September 2013

Spring Bringer

Hi there 

Haven't been able to concentrate on cards at the minute, lots of other things happening unfortunately. However, I received an request for an order to make a ladies daughters 4th birthday card. The customer informed me that her daughter liked fairies and could I use 'soft' colours.  We decided on pinks and purples and we chose a digi image from Wee Stamps, Spring Bringer.

I have never been able to master blonde hair but I gave it a go, I was happy with it, I have to admit. I coloured the image with copics.


For the card itself, I admit I used everything! The plain cardstock is adorable scorable, the patterned paper is from First Edition spring feast, I cut the image with my spellbinder circle die and layered this onto a scalloped circle die.  I cut the name and age with my cricut, which I then glittered with great enthusiasm! The sentiment is a Tattered Lace die, which I cut from the same adorable scorable card. The ribbon is from Creative Expressions as is the pink dazzler and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.




The customer was delighted with the card - which was great news, as I am always convinced no one is going to like the finished product.

So a quick post but I hope you like the card. That's it from me for now, thank you for popping past.

Hugs 

Yvonne 

2 comments:

  1. Morning sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is truly interesting post, but I do not see everything completely clear, especially for someone not involved in that topic. Anyway very interesting to me.
    Cardsharing Server | Best cardsharing | Dreambox Cardsharing

    ReplyDelete