Tuesday 6 November 2012

Ruby..........

Good Evening

Tonight I have posted this little cutie called Ruby, again she is a digi stamp from Wee Stamps..................can you tell I have an addiction for Sylvia's designs? I also love that I can print the image out at whatever size I want, gives me more flexibility.


The backing papers are from the DoCrafts Country Companions CDs, which I have printed and layered onto silver mirri card. The image is from Wee Stamps and as always, she is printed onto Neenah cardstock. I used my Grand Decorative Ovals One die, which I inked the edges using Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Tattered Rose. I added a few pretty paper roses to accentuate the image, some beautiful ivory ribbon and then a little bit of bling to tie it all in together.


To colour Ruby I have used the following Spectrum Noir pens:

Face: FS2, FS3, TN2, PP2
Hair:  TN7, TN8, EB5, EB8
Clothes:  BT2, BT4, BT5, BT7, BT9, IG4, IG8
Other: DG4, JG6, HB1, HB2, HB3, CT3, PP5

Once again, thanks for popping by and I hope you like her!

Hugs

Yvonne

PS This is my entry for the Gem of a Challenge blog theme; polka dots

2 comments:

  1. Yvonne this is a gorgeous image so beautifully coloured :-)

    Thank for joining us over at A Gem of a Challenge for our polka dots/spots challenge - good luck!


    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEautiful card Yvonne. Lovely colours and background paper!

    ReplyDelete