Tuesday 20 November 2012

Christmas Sparkle.....

Hi there

I have been missing in action again as I have been tied up with other things as well as craft fairs, so I apologise for being missing.

This is just a quick card, 6x6 hunkydory card blank, in the postage stamp design. I simply cut a square of Christmas themed paper to fit into the main space.  I stamped onto Neenah cardstock and this is a Lily of the Valley stamp.  I coloured the image with my trusted Spectrum Noirs. I cut the shape with one of the Spellbinders blossom dies, forgive me, I cannot remember which one!  I added a little glitter to her coat, snow and snowflakes for embellishments.


The spectrum noirs I used where:

Face: FS2, FS3 AND TN2
Hair: TN7, TN8, EB5
Clothes:  PL2 and PL3
Other: DG4, DG2, CT4 and OR1

Here is a close up of the image;


Just a small simple card, hope you like her!

Hugs

Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment