Sunday 4 November 2012

Angelica......

Hi there

I have been awol for a few days, but I am back again............... Tonight's card is a digi stamp from Wee Stamps and I have coloured her with my Spectrum Noirs. Details of what I have used are listed below.


This is an A5 card, I printed these papers out from one of my papermania Christmas cds and layered them onto a silver mirri mat. I printed the image onto Neenah cardstock and coloured in with my speccies, there is a 'close up' of the image below. I cut the image out with my Spellbinder Lacey Squares and inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Broken China. I added a sentiment from Hunkydory that again I matted onto a square of silver mirri. I have these wooden embellishments in my stash, and I simply coloured them with TB9 Spectrum Noir and added a bit of bling.


Spectrum Noirs used:
Hair; TN7, GB8, EB4, EB5, EB8
Face:  FS2, FS3, TN2, PP2
Clothes: CR8, CR11, DR1, DR3, DR7, DG4, JG8, BG8, BG4
Squirrel: TN2, GB8, GB10, CR8, CR11
Other:  EB8, GB5, OR1

The glitter accents used are from Flower Soft.

I hope that you like her!

Hugs

Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment