Tuesday 9 May 2017

Thinking About Summer.................

Hello!

A fresh week and a new Digi Choosday Challenge - which means a new fabulous discount code, so grab it while it's there, the details are on the main blog.

The theme for the challenges are 'Anything Goes' but for the design team this week we were asked to 'think about summer.'  I instantly knew what collection I wanted to play with this week and I went straight to 'Winnie Starfish & Sandcastles' and opted to use a design sheet for this challenge.

I opted to use Rocco and design sheet 8 - which you can find here.

I made a really quick and simple card, because the backing paper on the design sheet has a faux kraft centre, I mounted the sheet on a plain 7x7 kraft card blank.  Then I simply cut out elements of the sheet to make my card, because how can you think of summer and NOT think about the beach?!

As I said, a quick simple card made so much easier by the use of a design sheet.

Pop back to the main blog and check out our rules so you can play along in our challenges with us, you can also see the rest of the amazing inspiration from the design team.

See you soon!

Hugs

Yvonne x


I am entering the following challenges:

Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge - Anything  Goes #154

9 comments:

  1. Brilliant; do adore this collection! Perfect on the Kraft card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card with the beach theme! Love it on the kraft; gives it a sandy look! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yvonne such a beautiful card I love what you have done. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Love the sandy look
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful make!!! Screaming Summer all the way. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Yvonne, lots of lovely summer details.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Yvonne,love all your little details on it...hugs Željka

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love lay make Yvonne! Love this collection.💕

    ReplyDelete