Friday 12 December 2014

Polkadoodles Secret Santa, part 2...............

Hi there 

Well this fortnight we are playing Secret Santa on the challenge blog and it's lots and lots of fun! Firstly I want to share my card with you and then I will give you the clues you need to guess who I am Secret Santa for!

Firstly, I used the fantastic Festive Hollibobs collection, which is available as a CD-Rom or as an instant download collection.  I coloured the main image 'Presents' with my markers, the papers and the embellishments are from the collection.

I added Christmas ribbon, gems and a charm for extra embellies. Pretty? :)


Now as you may know, this fortnight the DT on Polka Doodles Challenges have all become a "Secret Santa" and we each received a secret message from Santa . Guess who Santa wanted me to make a project for .... hang on that is cheating, but see if you can guess from the clues ...



Clue 1 is on the main challenge post - pop back and look :)
Clue 2 The person who my card has been made for is orignially from Chelsea, London.
Clue 3 My recipient has dark hair.

Clue 4 My recipient has eight children!!!
 
I think you'll need to go and check out the teamies all listed on the sidebar on the main challenge blog, pay their blogs a visit and see if you can guess who my card was made for!
 
Now remember, you need to please put your idea of whom you think my "secret Santa" is for in the comments section at the bottom of my post. All the details you need to take part are on the main Polka Doodles challenge blog. You have up to Thursday 18th December (midnight GMT) to enter .

Thanks for popping past and GOOD LUCK!!!!

Oh this is the last post of 2014 for Polkadoodles Design Team from me, so have a great Christmas and I'll see you in the New Year xx

Love 

Yvonne xx

5 comments: