Friday 12 December 2014

Festive Wishes.......................

Hi Guys!!!

Well it is my final post of the year for the Graph'it Marker Challenge, as Nikky has given the Design Team a break over Christmas and New Year, so thanks boss!!!

Now our final challenge of 2014 is 'Festive Wishes' and I HAD to use the wonderful Work & Play Festive Hollybobs Collection, which you can get as a CD-Rom, or as an instant download collection. I used 'Hollybobs Card' image - I love this image and I kept putting off using her but for the last post, I couldn't hold off any longer! :0)

Isn't she tooooo cute!!! I love her! The papers and the embellishments are from the same collection, as is the sentiment. Such an easy collection to use!

The markers I used to colour her up are:

Skin: 4120, 4155, 4170, 3210, 4145
Hair: 3210, 3255, 3280
Dress & Hat: 5210, 5220, 5245, 5250
Envelope: 9500, 9501 & blender.

As you can see in the close up, if there was white it got glittered (his nibs loved this)!! She has a glittered fur trim on her hat, polka dots, pom pom, collar and sleeves and SHOES. Then I used polar snow to 'ground' her.  It has to be done ;)

Now don't forget to pop past the main challenge blog and see the rest of the design teams work. Why not enter the challenge too, you do NOT need to use Graph'It Markers to enter and we love when you join in the fun with us!

Now then folks, that's me for 2014, I'll be back in 2015 but may I take this opportunity to thank Bernie, Nikky and my wonderful teamies for allowing me to come play with them on this amazing design team, it's been a true honour and I am blessed that you made me so welcome and let me promote these wonderful markers, so thank you. May I also thank YOU lovely followers, for sharing this adventure with me and I hope you continue to do so in 2015.   There's lots more to come and I know we can have fun sharing this together.

Have a wonderful Christmas and I'll see you all in 2015!

hugs

Yvonne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment