Friday 26 September 2014

It's a sketch................................

Hi there!!!

So I am back again this week but this time I am here with inspiration for the Sketch Challenge over at Polkadoodles Challenge blog.

I have never done a sketch challenge before and I wasn't aware you could change the layout, so I decided to follow the layout as set; which just to remind you is this:

I used the gorgeous new 'Winston Collection' and I chose the image of Winston holding a heart to tie in with the sketch theme. 

This image, the papers, the hearts and the flowers are all from the collection. Aren't they great? There is so  much packed into this collection, it really is a great investment! 


The sentiment is from the 'Pretty Sweet Collection'.  

Short and sweet from me this week, bit like Winston :) 

See you later! 

Yvonne x

8 comments:

  1. He's just the cutest. I love the really neat/crisp look to your take x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous yvonne, I like the image the colours and the papers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow, great card :) I love Winston <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, love the choice of papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving how this turned out, super cute card.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card,, love it
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing work Yvonne
    Hugs Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow I do love this, the papers are fab just like you xx
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete