Friday 11 July 2014

'Add some Twinkle'...............................

Hi everyone!

It's a new challenge over at Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and this weeks challenge is 'Add Some Twinkle'. Now, you may have missed it and quite honestly, if you have, where have you been? BUT June/July is when all the companies in the land of craft start showcasing this years Christmas products and oh my lord, has Nikky Hall not knocked them all for six with the STUNNING new addition to the 'Work & Play' collections.



Nikky is launching Work & Play Hollibobs CD-Rom on Create & Craft TV later on this month so make sure you stay tuned for the launch date.

For the current Polkadoodles Challenge I opted to use 'Choir' which is both a black and white digi or precoloured. I opted for the precoloured option. I thought that for the challenge I would make a gift bag.  I opted for a medium gift bag and printed off a backing paper from the collection, which I matted onto navy cardstock.  I printed off the image and matted it also onto navy cardstock and then resized and printed off the bell embellishment. I added some glitter (my twinkle - obviously) to the Choir scene and added some Christmas ribbon. Voila!

 A quick and easy transformation from a boring run of the mill white bag into a stunning christmas gift bag.  Please remember to pop over to the main challenge blog  and see the rest of the design teams inspiration, I hope you join in the challenge too, I love to see your entries.

That's all for now, see you soon!

Hugs

Yvonne x

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful gift bag, love that image
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a quick and easy gift bag and lovely choice of papers. Adore those choristers, aren't they adorable. Hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Make as always Yvonne
    Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bag love this image Sue xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous idea and you really pulled this one out of the bag!!!! Seriously...it's fabulous :D xx
    Sandie
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hi Yvonne. Sorry comment was short. It keeps freezing and have to go into edit to comment. Then it stops all together. I did try to comment earlier in week and it froze then and I forgot to go back I think your bag is lovely and I wish sometimes I can think out of the box instead of just doing cards sorry this is so long but I wouldn't have not commented on your blog xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous quick & easy transformation but makes such a difference. Great job hun x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful AND functional make. Sorry I didn't comment sooner. Had a complicated week. Have a lovely weekend!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Yvonne!
    I love you little gift bag its so pretty!
    have a lovely weekend!
    hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute image and a great idea to make these bags for easy gift wrapping.
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is too cute my lovely!! LOVE it! xx

    ReplyDelete