Tuesday 25 March 2014

Animals..................

Hi there

It's week 12 at Digi Choosday Challenge and this week's theme is Animals. Nikky has a wide range of digi stamps over at Polkadoodles.  This week I wanted to use Mr Mousey and is available as an instant download.  He is so cute and looks so pleased that he has his cupcake already secured under his arm.  I made a 6x6 easel card to give the card a fun feel that I think suits the character of the stamp.


I wanted to keep the cake theme going, those that know me are not surprised that I am all for the cake theme!!! I chose to use Polkadoodles digi's of Cherry Cupcake and Strawberry Cupcake.  


Doesn't that cupcake look delicious? hmmmmmmmm

Of course, I couldn't have cut out these amazing digi's without my resident helper: yes, he was on hand this week armed with scissors and his usual sarcastic wit; bless him. He's getting very good isn't he? I think he is enjoying this way too much to be honest.......he has a crafting addiction! :)


I used my Graph'It Markers as always:

Mr Mousey: 9500, 9501, 9502, 9504, 4145, 4175 blender (tail, ears & cheeks)
Sign: 1210, 1230, 1270
Cupcake wrappers: 7105, 7110, 7115
Strawberry's & Cherry's: 5210, 5220 & 5245
Buttercream Icing: 9500, 9501 (white) 5110 & 5210 (pink)

The papers are from Emma Canning's Paper Wraps which are also available as an instant download.

There you have it! This weeks card for Digi Choosday Challenge why not pop over and see the other DT projects, some great inspiration from the team is on the blog this week; why not join in with the challenge, we would love to see your projects too.

Thanks for popping by!

Hugs

Yvonne x

3 comments: