Tuesday 11 February 2014

Digi Choosday's Challenge Week 6 - Fashion Fun.......

Hello folks!

Well, I can hardly contain myself  - I have become a member of the Design Team for Nikky Halls Digi Choosday Crafting at Polkadoodles. It's a great group and is all about focusing on Nikky's digi images rather than the CDs (not that they aren't great too!) and as you'll know from my posts, I'm a bit of a digi stamp freak so couldn't believe when I got to join the team. 

You can find the digi images at Nikky's main Polkadoodles page under the heading Digiworld Downloadables or click here.  You can also buy Nikky's images from the new Etsy Shop where you will find a wide range of characters.

I joined the DT as they were getting ready for the Week 6 challenge so I was able to join in with the rest of the team in the hope of giving participants some inspiration!  You can find the Digi Choosday blog here, so pop over and see the awesome makes the team have made.

The week 6 challenge is Fashionable Fun, I have made a 7x7 card using an image from the Dollie Daydream Goes East Collection and she is called Backpack, you can find her here in the Etsy Store. I coloured her with my Graph'It markers and the colours used are as follows:

Skin: 4125, 4155, 4170, 4175 (lips) & 4145 (cheeks)
Eyes:  7170
Hair: 3110, 3150, 3160 & 3190
Top: 5110, 5120 & 5130
Skirt & Hair Bows: 7125, 7130 & 7170
Socks: 5110, 5130, 7125 & 7170
Shoes: 9500, 9501 & blender


The papers are from Dollie Daydream - Girl Talk Collection CD Rom as is the sentiment. 


I used Magenta Tone Pan Pastel round the image to soften the white background and I used Pan Pastel Magenta to colour the sentiment to tie in with the tone. 

The heart bunting is one of Joanna Sheen's Signature Die range, the backing card, ribbon, charm and gems are from my stash.

Well I hope you like her and don't forget to pop over to the Digi Choosday Blog for more inspiration from the team!

Hugs 

Yvonne  

1 comment:

  1. Yvonne firstly a very big warm welcome to the team and secondly your card is amazing
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete