Sunday 6 May 2018

Toad-ally Cute Little Dude..................

Hello!

Today I am sharing another card made with one of the new images from the BRAND NEW Collection from Polkadoodles the 'Little Dudes Collection'.

I used 'Toad-ally Cute Little Dude' which if you get as a single digi, you also get matching papers and sentiments with it.

The papers are part of the bundle as is the sentiment.

I coloured the card with copic markers:

I used the following markers:
Skin: E50, E51, E21, E71
Hair: E13, E39, E18
Top: G20, YG11, YG03, YG93
Jeans: E42, E43, E44, E47
Frog: YG09, G07, G19

I added some enamel dots - thanks to teammate Andrea for reminding me I had some!

Remember to keep up to date with all things Polkadoodles, sign up to the Polkadoodles newsletter to keep on top of GREAT discount codes and bargains!

Thanks for popping past!


Hugs

Yvonne x

I am entering the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Hey you! Toad-ally cute card (sorry, toadally couldn't help it! xx

    ReplyDelete