Sunday 11 March 2018

Second Card..............

Hello!

So I am back today with my second Mother's Day card, this one is for my mum. I actually cased this card, which means I saw it made by someone else and then 'stole' it - I did ask permission first! So thank you to Christine Levison for the inspiration. I have to admit Christine's is really pretty - sorry mum! lol


This is using an image from All Dressed Up Stamps, she is called 'Little Flower Fairy' and you can get her here.

I cut her out on my Silhouette leaving a white border and coloured her with Copic Markers.


I used the following copics:
Skin; E000, E00, E11, E31
Hair: E23, E25, E27, E29
Dress: RV000, RV000, RV00, RV02
Flowers: RV52, RV63, RV55, RV66
G05, G09, G19, G29

I popped her on pink polka dot paper, again inspired by Christine. I added ribbon and some pearl accents, you may think she looks bland but I was happy with the finished result. Let's hope my mum is! 

Thanks for popping past. 

See you soon! 


Yvonne x

No comments:

Post a Comment