Saturday 31 March 2018

Magical Day.............

Hi there!

Today I am sharing 'Magical Day' from Tiddly Inks Stamps which you can get here.  This is one of the new releases in January/February and although I coloured her up almost immediately, I didn't make her into a card until recently.


I had also printed the sentiment 'Have a Magical Day' but messed it up as I was adding a wee bit colour to it, so the card does need a sentiment, which I will add before I send it.


In the digi download, there are lots of elements to choose from, Mrs Frog, a snail, dragonfly etc but I had to use this little frog. I colour with Copic Markers and used the following:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E31
Hair: E25, E27, E29
Dress: BV00, BV01, BV02, BV000, BV000
Frog: G03, G05, G19, G29, Y08, Y19

Her wings are coloured with BV000 and blender but I appreciate you cannot see that under the ottlite when I take the photo. The papers are from Nitwit Collection.

I added some dotty organza ribbon and 2 pearl embellishments to finish. As I said, she needs a sentiment but I will reprint 'have a magical day' before I send. 

Thanks for popping past!

hugs


Yvonne x

No comments:

Post a Comment