Saturday 3 February 2018

Sweet Dreams Wryn...................

Hello

Sharing a card I made today using 'Sweet Dreams Wryn' which you can find in the Tiddly Inks Stamps store here.

The digi image comes with extra images and paper, but today I am just using Wryn.


I made a simple 7x7 card using papers from my stash and some matching ribbon, I added wee tiny flowers for extra embellishment.

I coloured Wryn with my copic markers 

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, E31
Hair: E51, E53, E55, E57
Nightclothes: BV000, BV01, BV02, BV04, C03, C01, C00

This image is soooo me (minus the hat and bunny slippers) - my heads always in a book so I was in love with this digi stamp immediately, however, like most of my digi stamps, it took a while before I got round to colouring it. 

I hope you agree it was worth waiting!

Thanks for popping past. 

Hugs


Yvonne x


I am entering the following challenges:







5 comments:

  1. Such a cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Amazing colouring! I love this beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete