Friday 18 September 2015

Pencil launch on Create & Craft............

Hello!

NIkky Hall is LIVE on Create & Craft TV at 10am this morning with Premium Art Brands and our fabulous Graph'It Markers and Rembrandt Lyra Polycolour Pencils and here is one of my samples that you can see on the main blog this morning too.

I used this lovely image from Polkadoodles Picnix Nordic Winter Collection and I coloured it with the following pencils all available from the set of 24 Rembrandt Lyra Polycolour Pencils:

Bird: 83, 87, 76, 75, 99, 01, 07, 13, 15, 21
Branches: 87, 76, 75, 68, 67, 70, 26

I used one of Nikky's cut files to make the shaped card and a paper from Lilly of the Valley.  I added some flowers to add to give that Christmas/Winter look.

I hope you liked the show and if you missed it make sure you catch it on repeat! 

Pop over to the main blog to see other samples from the Design Team!

Hugs

Yvonne xx

1 comment: