Wednesday 23 September 2015

I'm on the DT for the Inky Pinkies!!!!

Hello there everyone!

Well I am the happiest bunny today, I was asked to join the Inky Pnkies Facebook Group as a permanent DT member, and of course I said YES!!!  I had such fun as a GDT there it is such an honour to be asked to be there full time.

So for my first official DT post, I had a play with Octavia 'Bird in the Hand' which you can get here; she is so easy to colour and I coloured her with my Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour Colours. They are so easy to use and just glide over this image.

Now those of you who may be Graph'It Marker Challenge blog followers may know that we are experimenting with backgrounds over there. Well I seem to have inhaled too much Mix It Fluid as I decided to make a GI marker background for this project with Mix It Fluid.

I coloured the card with my markers using 7101, 7105, 6120 and then I lay a stencil over the paper that I cut on my Silhouette. I then spritzed Mix It fluid til I could no longer breathe. Granted I went overboard and there is no need to use so much.


See how it looks like bubbles?  Or rain? I am not sure which but I know I loved it. Really loved the markers too, overall result = happy.

It was a simple case of adding some flowers, embellies and a sentiment and my first DT project was officially finished.

Pencils used for Octavia are: 
Skin: light flesh, cinnamon, indian red
Hair: gold ochre, burnt ochre, dark sepia
Purples: light violet, violet, dark violet, blue violet
Cage: gold ochre

I hope you like her and I hope to see you again soon! 

Hugs

Yvonne x


I am entering the following challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment