Friday 10 April 2015

Flower Power..............

Hi there

We have a new sponsor at Graph'It Marker Colouring Crazy Challenge and this time it is 'Sweet Pea Stamps' - oh my there is a huge selection of images to chose from. Our theme for this fortnights challenge is 'Flower Power' and I got to use 'Conie Fongs; Spring Flowers'.

I made a 6x6 card with papers from Lili of the Valley. I used Majestic Labels Twenty-Five from Spellbinders to cut the image out.
I used the following Graph'It Markers to colour the image:

Skin: 4120, 4180, 4145
Hair: 1210, 1230, 1270
Dress & Hat: 9201, 8110, 9203, 1210, 1230, 3110
Flowers & Basket: 9100, 910,, 9102, 1210, 1270

I added lace, flowers and some pearl gems to finish it off.   Remember you don't need to use Graph'It Markers to join in our challenges, as long as you follow the theme. Pop over to the main challenge blog to see the rest of the inspiration from the Design Team.

See you soon!

Hugs

Yvonne


I am entering the following challenges:

Craft for the Craic - Die-ing for Spring or Easter themed
The Stamping Boutique - Spring
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Flowers

Products I used:


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, love the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely delicate feminine card
    Thank you for entering it in the Craft for the Craic April challenge
    Pixie (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card.thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete