Thursday 4 April 2013

I've been lost again........

Hi there 

Well it seems March passed me by also, my last post was 1 March, that is seriously shocking. Well I haven't been idle, busy work schedule but I have still had time to colour and play, so instead of just detailing one card, I thought I would show all my cards that I have been doodling with.

Now I love my Sepctrum Noirs, but I have recently been seduced into the world of Copics and I have been having a play with them - in some cards I have used both types of pens!! Why should there be rules! :)

So here is my first card, that I have shared on Facebook but it's nice to see them together I think:



So this is a Saturated Canary digistamp named Murray, she is just so cute! Here is a pic of her colored in with Spectrum Noirs and below is the finished card:



 I used a Spellbinders M-Bossabilities folder for the card, called Floral Whimsy onto adorable scorable cardstock. I used Butterfly Corner from Spellbinders which gave the beautiful corner and the butterfly slider. I used  Spellbinder D'Lite Flourish to give me the beautiful flourish. I added a few paper roses from Wild Orchid Crafts as the embellishments.  This was my mums Easter card from me, she loved it! I hope you do too.

Ok, next one is:



another Saturated Canary digistamp called Easter Dress.  This time I coloured the image with Copic markers and here is the finished card:



 Again I used one of the Spellbinder corners and for the life of me I cannot remember what it is called! Sorry, but it's one of the imperial gold ones.  I used reverse of the Floral Whimsy embossing folder again on adorable scorable, which I layered onto silver mirri card. I added my image and finished off with some added paper flowers - I think the large blue paper rose is beautiful on this image without being too overpowering. This is the card that my mum gave to my sister as her Easter card. Nice.

How we doing so far, keeping up - still interested? Well we move onto the image I used for my niece's card, which is a Wee Stamps image:


Again this time I used the Spectrum Noirs to colour the image of the egg and the chick, but I used copics to colour the bunny. If you don't go awwwww at this little bunny then I'll just have to do it for you! Awwwww :)

My niece is 2 and a half; so here's the card I made for her:


 Nice and simple, just co-ordinating papers, little bit of ribbon and an acetate butterfly.

The last of the Easter cards is an image from Saturated Canary again, called Set Free;


I love this image, the girl just looks so - well free! Here is the finished card:


I used the embossalicious 8x8 folder called Flower. I matched this with some patterned adorable scorable and finished off with a simple ribbon. This card was to be posted - hence the lack of floral embellishment!

My friends twins celebrated their first birthday yesterday and I used images from Wee Stamps again, this time Birthday Baby Boy and Birthday Baby Girl;




The boy image I used copics and the girl image I used Spectrum Noirs. 

So, there we have it. I hope you liked the selection that I have shared with you this evening and that I have made up for my absence.

Thanks for stopping by!

hugs 

Yvonne x

No comments:

Post a Comment