Wednesday 9 January 2013

Winter Blues

Hi there

Tonight I have made a card for the current Spectrum Noir Challenge which is Winter Blues. The challenge states that you are to create any card or project with the colour blue on it. Well, I thought I would be adventurous and I decided this image needed to have blue hair. So I decided to go for the whole blue theme.


I used a stamp from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps called 'Circus Trixie', and as you can see, I coloured her hair in blue.  I stamped her onto Clarity Stamps, Theuva Card, which I have recently converted too and I just love it! I then made a simple 8x8 card using background papers from my stash along with the ribbon and the other embellishments.  I used Spellbinders Asian Accents, Grand Nestabilities Large Labels and one of the snowflakes from the 2012 collection.

The pens that I have used to colour Circus Trixie, are of course my Spectrum Noir pens, and are listed below as follows:

HAIR:  TB1, TB2, TB3, TB4, TB5 and TB9
SKIN & EYES: FS1, TN2, FS3, TB4, CR5
CLOTHES: TB4, TB5, TB9, PL1, PL2, PL3
HOOP: PL2, TB4
OUTLINE: IG2


Well there you have it! I hope you like her :)

Hugs

Yvonne

1 comment:

  1. Awwww she's lovely and the blue hair suits her! x

    ReplyDelete