Sunday 11 March 2018

Maisie Mouse Sending Wishes............

Hello!

Another of the new releases fro Polkadoodles FuzzyPuffs Collection - which you can see here, is 'Maisie Mouse Sending Wishes'.

Fuzzypuffs COLOUR digi stamp BIG VALUE download kit

Maisie is available in the whole collection or as a black & white digi or as a coloured digi. I coloured her with my copic markers. I made a 7x7 card, using my Silhouette.  I love these style of cards with the hint of paper behind. 



I've never coloured a mouse before, but my other half said 'challenge yourself'. Hmmmm I'm not sure if I was successful but Maisie is too cute not to share! 

The paper is from Winnie Springtime Collection and you can get it here

Clean and simple but hopefully still cute?


I hope you like her! 

Thanks for popping past.

Yvonne x

No comments:

Post a Comment