Sunday 4 February 2018

Pancake Oopsy................

Hello!

Back again today with another share of a card made using Polkadoodles Lil Miss Sugapops 'Pancake Oopsy' - which you can find here as a precoloured image or here as a black and white digi.

I opted to colour this image with my copic markers and made an easel card.


I cut the easel card out on my Silhouette Portrait.  The papers are from Winnie Celebration Kit 2 - which you can find here.

The sentiment is from the sentiment range that is available to buy alongside 'Oopsy' which you can get here.

I coloured 'Oopsy' with my copic markers. 

I used the following markers 
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E31
Hair: E21, E23, E25, E27
Purples: RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99

I think I would have the same success as 'Oopsy' if I tried to flip a pancake!


Thanks for popping past! 

Hugs

Yvonne x

No comments:

Post a Comment