Sunday 23 June 2013

Fabulous Fashion.......

Hi there

I have used these stamps from Katy Sue designs, and I used them to make a special ladies birthday card.  The stamp set is called Grape Vine and this of course meant that I used purples for the card. I stamped onto Clarity Stamps Theuvacard, using a Memento ink pad. I coloured with my Spectrum Noirs and I have listed these below.  The spellbinder die is Gold Labels Four.

I edged the end of the die shape with pan pastels in lilac.  I used Phill Martins backing papers in Butterfly Whispers lavender.  I also cut the same dies in vanilla cardstock from American Crafts. I offset these to give the main images some focus and really make them pop, but in a subtle way.





 The list Spectrum Noirs used are as follows:

Dress, Hat & Bag: LV1; LV2; LV3, EB1 & EB2
Stand:  TN2; TN3; TN5; TN7; FS1 & FS4




I loved these stamps, I haven't tried to colour this kind of stamp before and I really enjoyed it.  Also, I was using the same pens for all three and it really let me concentrate on the light and the shade. I am not sure this comes across that well in these photos though.  I added cream ribbon and some purple gems for embellishments.

I sent this to my friend for her birthday and I hope she likes it!

Thank you as always for popping past.

hugs

Yvonne x



1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Yvonne I love these designs, great colouring
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete