Sunday 16 August 2015

Octavia Thinking.......................

Hi there!!

Well here I am with my second GDT post for Inky Pinkies Colouring Group and this time I wanted to play with Octavia, so I chose Octavia Thinking, she really is a beautiful image.


I coloured her with my pencils - my gorgeous creamy NEW pencils.......you still watching this space? ;) You better be! :)

I made an 8x8 card using papers from Polkadoodles Dollie Goes East Collection which you can get as a download collection here or as a CD-Rom here.


Once I coloured Octavia I cut her with a Spellbinders die, I then coloured round the die with the paper still in - I used a combination of greys, blues and a little bit of purple to accentuate the image.


I added ribbon to the card, with some more dies from Tattered Lace 'Vine Flourish' and the butterfly border fly from Joy Crafts.


I really liked the finished effect, I hope you do too!

See ya soon!

hugs

Yvonne x



I am entering the following challenges:

Scrappers Delight - Anything Goes
ArtbyMiran - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft Challenges - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Yvonne - love the colours and design. Thanks for sharing.
    hugs, Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow loving the colour and she is a beauty. hugs Aunty Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, such a pretty image, beautifully coloured and those delicate diecuts are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about your card Yvonne but her hair is to "die for". Lou x

    ReplyDelete