Saturday 10 February 2018

Thankful Heart............

Hello!

I had a wee play with Wryn Thankful Heart which you can get from the Tiddly Inks Stamp Store, here.

She is so sweet, unfortunately I struggle colouring ponytails so please forgive my attempt!

I made a 7x7 card with papers from my stash, added some ribbon and a chipboard embellishment from Make It Crafty you can see the range, here.  I finished the card off with some paper flowers.


I coloured Wryn with copic markers 
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E31
Hair: E15, E18, E29
Dress: B06, B16, B18
Flowers: RV09, RV17, RV19, YR14, YR18

I hope you like her and I have to apologise for the quality of the photos, winter in the North East of Scotland isn't the best lighting conditions! 

Thank you for popping past. 

Hugs

Yvonne x


No comments:

Post a Comment