Tuesday 3 October 2017

Black & white plus one other colour.........

Hello

It is time for a new challenge at Digi Choosday Challenge - as you know our challenges are always Anything Goes but the design team like to have a theme and this week we were given black and white and one other colour. PINK!!! Sorry, that was what I thought as soon as I saw the challenge!

REMEMBER to get to the main blog and grab that DISCOUNT CODE for use for TODAY ONLY! You have til midnight tonight to grab a bargain.

Ok, so I've got to use black & white and one other colour. As you can see above, I immediately went to pink. Ok, so I have my colour palette, what to use, hmmmmmmm

Enter Horace & Boo. Yes, the perfect (or should I say Purrfect) character collection for a black and white theme. 

So I rummaged through my gorgeous Horace & Boo Collection which you can find here. I could have used a precoloured image but wanted to use my pens. So I opted for 'Friendly Cuddles' - because everyone needs a friendly cuddle now and then!  


I made a 7x7 card and kept it black and white, I embossed the white backing card to break up the vast whiteness! I cut out two scallops for a topper and then I cut the image out on my Silhouette. I then coloured with my Copic Markers, introducing pink into my image. Yes Horace has a pink collar, but real males wear pink don't you know? 





I added a satin pink ribbon for that burst of colour. The sentiment is from the same collection. 

So hop over to the main blog to see what else the design team have come up with, there is lots of inspiration for you to look at.

Remember to come join in the fun with us, you can use any medium you like and the theme is anything goes.

Hope to see you soon!

Hugs

Yvonne x


I am entering the following challenges:


Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes #7
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes #51

11 comments:

  1. H&B suit this colour combo so well! Just fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute! Very fun with those pops of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea and card design...super adorable card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!! So so incredibly cute & gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card. monochrome with one colour is a great theme. works so well. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This LOVELY but ADORABLE card could be used for so many occasions and cheer anyone's heart too! Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.
    TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yvonne, This is such a precious image! Love your coloring. We're really delighted to see you playing along in our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Thanks so much for supporting our challenges and we hope to see you again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete